Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin: Site
Introduction to common sense about floor heating extruded board
Floor heating extruded board (XPS) is an important part of floor heating auxiliary materials, also known as extruded polystyrene insulation board, which is one of floor heating insulation boards (floor heating insulation boards are usually divided into XPS and EPS). The floor heating extruded board can prevent the heat in the floor heating system from losing downwards, which greatly improves the energy saving effect. Therefore, the choice of high-quality floor heating extruded panels is very important to the energy saving and environmental protection of floor heating. How to distinguish between the various extruded floor heating panels on the market?
Mainly from the following aspects to answer the common sense of the floor heating extruded board:
1. The raw material floor heating extruded panels are made of polystyrene resin, but many extruded panels on the market are produced from recycled materials. First of all, we must inspect the manufacturer and visit the site, which is generally formal. Large factories are all qualified.
2. The secret of the microstructure extruded board heat preservation lies in its continuous and uniform surface and closed-cell honeycomb structure. The more uniform the cells, the finer the cross-sectional particles of the extruded board, and the better the heat preservation effect of the extruded board. Extruded thermal insulation board is a kind of rigid extruded polystyrene thermal insulation material. It is the most advanced production line in China with polystyrene resin as the main raw material. The production is strictly in accordance with the ISO quality management system under the control of the special process heating The high-performance rigid foam with honeycomb closed-cell structure made by extrusion molding has a certain thickness in the interconnecting walls of these honeycomb structures, and no voids appear at all.
3. Pressing effect If the purchased insulation board can easily pinch dents in the hand, it means that the insulation board is unqualified in compression and should not be used. The density of the insulation board determines its compressive strength. Only with good compressive strength can it prevent ground settlement and cracking.
4. Service life The service life of a house is generally more than 50 years. If floor heating is a concealed project of a house, if it cannot have the same life span as the house, it means that it has to be reinstalled during use.
5. Environmental protection. The extruded board must be environmentally friendly. The production is strictly in accordance with the ISO quality management system under the control of the special process for heating and extrusion molding, which is absolutely safe and environmentally friendly.
6. Energy-saving thermal conductivity is one of the most important parameters of building materials. The lower the thermal conductivity, the better the thermal insulation performance. According to the national standard, the thermal conductivity of the floor heating extruded insulation board should not exceed 0.035W/(m·K).