we are provide Mineral Fiber Ceiling Board Production Line,we can guarantee quality.
Process flow chart of producion line
Mineral fiber board usage
Brief Introduction of Mineral fiber board
Mineral fiber board generally refers to mineral fiber decorative acoustic board. It is a new type of environmentally-friendly building materials processed by batching, forming, drying, cutting, embossing, and decorative. The raw materials are granular cotton and other additives. Mineral fiber board has a variety of functions such as decoration, sound absorption, heat preservation, heat insulation, fire prevention, and lightness. The surface has effects such as knurling and embossing. Patterned mineral fiber board has gypsophila, caterpillar, cross flower, center flower, walnut pattern, stripe pattern and so on. It is non-asbestos, harmless to the human body, and has anti-sag function. The surface can be painted with a variety of colorants (factory products are generally white).
Mineral Fiber Ceiling Board Production Line Major equipment
1. Batching system: Put the well-matched ore raw materials (paraffin, acetic acid, sepiolite, starch, etc.) into the mixing tank, place the water, put the beaten mineral wool, and stir.
2. Forming line: Slurry pump is used to pump the mineral wool slurry to the forming water line to make the mixture empty, flattened, cut, and formed on the forming water line.
3. Cutting machine.
4. Drying line: The wet board conveyer will put the formed mineral wool board into the hydraulic machine to dry
5. Spray coating: The well-cut mineral wool board is sprayed with a sprayer and then dried in a drying line. The dried mineral wool board gin is sprayed again and put into the drying line again.
6. Embossing: Embossing roller, driven roller, rack.
7. Trimming: Trimming the dried mineral wool board with a cutting machine.
8. Packaging and storage: Acceptance, packaging, and storage of the certified mineral wool board.