Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-20 Origin: Site
What is the material of foam glass insulation board? The difference between foam glass insulation board and extruded board?
1. What material is the foam glass insulation board?
1. Foam glass insulation board, which is a new type of environmentally friendly, flameproof, and sound-absorbing material. Broken glass is used in the production process, and it is processed into inorganic fibers after high temperature treatment and centrifugal processing.
2. The foam glass insulation board is safe and environmentally friendly, so consumers can buy it with confidence.
3. Foam glass insulation board, its structural level is from inside to outside, bonding layer, insulation layer, and decorative layer. The main function is to level the wall, and the foam glass can effectively stick to the wall firmly.
Second, the difference between foam glass insulation board and extruded board
There are many differences between foam glass insulation board and extruded board. Next, let’s make a simple analysis:
1. Foam glass insulation board is foamed with glass material, and extruded board is a material formed by continuous extrusion and foaming through a special process.
2. The compressive strength is different. Compared with the two, the compressive strength of the foam glass insulation board is higher, greater than 0.4MPA, and the adhesion to the wall is very strong.
3. The two have one thing in common, that is, the stability and anti-corrosion performance are very good, after many years of use, it will not age, decompose and will not produce harmful substances. It is a green and healthy material.
4. The extruded board has an advantage that it is not easy to break, the texture is very light, the strength is high, and it is convenient to install.
3. Acceptance specification for foam glass insulation board
1. Foam glass insulation board. It was successfully tested in June 1976. It is generally used in industrial buildings. It is a new type of heat insulation and flame insulation material, and it has a good sound absorption effect. Of course, the material needs to be hit. The national standard of "Application Types and Basic Requirements of Building Thermal Insulation Materials".
2. The foam glass insulation board has very good heat insulation, reaching the a-level standard, and the heat resistance limit is more than three hours, and it is guaranteed that no toxic substances will be produced in the case of fire or high temperature.
3. The sound insulation effect of the foam glass insulation board is very good. The material foam cement used is a porous and sealed material, and it is also a particularly good sound insulation material, which effectively reduces noise and creates a quiet and comfortable environment for everyone.
4. The inspection and acceptance of foam insulation board can be carried out by professional personnel, because people who do not know how to do it are easy to be deceived and cannot achieve the ideal use effect.